Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank You!!

I would like to say a big thank you to those who sponsored me and donated to Ape Action Africa. I surpassed my goal, and your donations will have been a big help to the sanctuary at Mefou National Park. I intend to start a long term fundraising page in the near future.
Anguka the pretty gorilla :)
Anguka, during her brief stay at Adelaide Zoo, she now lives in Portugal


Also, thank you so much to those who voted for the Center for Great Apes to receive a 50,000 grant. Unfortunatley, they didn't get it in November, but you can still vote to secure them the huge donation for December.
Here is the link: http://www.refresheverything.com/centerforgreatapes
Please vote every day in December and encourage your friends to do the same!!! If we all work together we can make a big difference to the lives of great apes!!

Galatea reading a magazine
Galatea reading a magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment