I've adopted Seamus previously as he is my absolute favourite chimpanzee. He's Cherri's son though she didn't care for him properly and he had to be hand raised. Seamus born in 1999 and is well known for his naughty personality. Seamus also has a very sweet side, and is a very lovable guy.
Photos of Seamus:
I've never adopted Kyko before, but he's been one of my favourite chimps for a while. He had a terrible start to life being smuggled from the wild for use as a photographer's prop Spain. As part of his act was forced to wear roller skates which crippled his feet. Luckily he can walk just fine now and is a very lovable chimp. He is thought to have been born in 1987. Kyko is such a sweetheart xx
Photos of Kyko:
If you have a look at MW's website, they've used this photo I took of Kyko-
http://www.monkeyworld.org/meet-our-primates/butchs-chimpanzees.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment